Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Current Thoughts on the Presidents

First of all, yay President Obama for bringing down Bin Laden...even though we never saw the body due to some lame story about being buried at sea. Seriously WTF was that all about? Keep up the good work!
No research was done for this statement other than my Twitter feed. 

As for the OTHER President, well, right now he's just a jerk. Oh sure, once upon a time he gave me some spiffy notebooks, but he also accused me of being a child molester just because I challenged him to be creative. Then on numerous occasions I saved his ass while his internet was out, and then took me off the blog to put up some stupid guest account he dared people to use. To top it off, the pictures of sad bears that were promised me, that an entire household aesthetic has been on hold for, are yet forthcoming. Seems rude to promise sad bear pictures and then go gallivanting off to forests and such. And yet I still gave him an awesome Poop Log (uh, no, a poop 'diary', but I should give him the other) and a free Apple remote. Finally he acts like I'm like some 2-bit blog spammer who just willy-nilly ejaculates his URL into his blog comments, when he should know better AND after giving my posts a facial with several links to his posts.
Maybe the extra effort of hiding his foot odor from his boss is getting to him.

It's not just me, he is also letting down his faithful followers by slacking off on his blog. "Hey Pres, see if stranger91409 will fill in for you HUH!?" So I'm declaring this "Hate on President Week"! Ok, maybe just "Day", that's going to be too much work. Plus, I still kind of like him, in that arch-nemesis kind of way.
I'm going to steal all your followers too! Ha-HA!!! Assuming you approve my comments so they can see my blog URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment