Monday, May 16, 2011

Dear Netflix and That Jackass On Market Street

This was actually an abandoned post about Netflix discontinuing streaming service with the CD they sent out so you could stream video on a Playstation 3 and how because the jerk who sold me the PS3 through Craigslist did not disclose that he was selling me the UK version, Sony wouldn't let me play content from the Netflix app on the PS3 because it believes I'm not in the US (which also prevents playing US DVDs). It's a non-issue now since I use my Boxee Box to stream Netflix, but I really enjoyed the title of the post and wanted an excuse to publish it.
Aren't run-on sentences great?!

1 comment:

  1. Botox or Botox is the trade name for “botulinum toxin type A” or botulinum toxin. The area where โบท็อกซ์ the botox is injected will make you feel the muscles in the area contract, numb, tense, and relax after a break. Make wrinkles on the face look faded.

    ReplyDelete