Friday, May 13, 2011

Frozen Toast

I recently bought a new toaster which has several special settings, one of which is "Frozen Toast" which I would think would be impossible or at least some kind of time/space paradox. Either you've made some toast and then put it in the freezer and then put it back into the toaster, which is just stupid, or you have some frozen BREAD which you want to toast, but requires heat and burning to achieve thus rendering the toast the farthest thing from frozen.
Maybe I should try the setting...maybe it actually DOES freeze the toast and I'm being silly.

See...true story!



3 comments:

  1. I dig the new look. And yes, that does seem like pretty horrendous wording... I mean, "frozen toast" is just crazy talk! The whole point of toast is that it's warm! If I were you I would return the toaster on the basis that it is completely illogical. And if they don't accept that excuse you have them on the basis of false advertising, as I'm assuming the appliance was actually unsuccessful in making you frozen toast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad someone else likes it. And thanks for being the first commenter on the "new and improved" blog. If I could draw, I'd draw you a special picture of something, but as a reward I CAN choose to not draw you something that you'd probably want to sneeze into.

    I probably won't bother returning it, but I may try to email them to ask why, when I use the "frozen toast" feature, does it just come out as regular toast, just to see if they respond. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each model has different features as well as advantages and disadvantages. winddoorgrazing ประตูหน้าต่าง Understand and be an expert on windows and doors. We will guide you on all types of doors and windows to choose the best home for you.

    ReplyDelete