Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Twas The Night After Christmas - Part Two

(who the hell says "twas"?)

I jogged up the fire escape and up onto the roof
I was nearly half naked and felt like a goof
Exuding some dignity, I was trying my best
But what I saw next made my jaw drop to my chest
I couldn't believe what I saw in the sky
A fat man and livestock shouldn't be able to fly
"On Dasher...and you there...and whats-his-name too!"
I heard him exclaim as they continued to....flew
(they can't all be winners)

It seems Old St. Nick was showing his age
From the book of senility, he was taking a page
I could hear the wind whistle as onward they sped
I had to duck quickly, or get impaled by the sled
He landed that crate, rather deftly I'd say
Especially considering there was fog in the Bay


[20th Century Fox wants to turn this into a movie, so I'm going to hold out for more money before posting the rest]

1 comment:

  1. I could hear the wind whistle as onward they sped
    I had to duck quickly, or get impaled by the sled

    that one made me laugh almost as loudly as the "they continued to... flew"

    ReplyDelete