Friday, December 4, 2009

Filler, Just Not the Sugary Kind

Since renewing my interest in my blog, I've had almost a constant stream of ideas for blog posts. The problem is that they keep inflating into these small thesis papers that I have trouble finishing. Its similar to the time I was supposed to write a ten page story on archaeology for a college class, and ended up turning in over 100 pages of an unfinished Indiana Jones novel (which i'm still working on). Anyway, it made me realize I need to develop some short-subject posts to put inbetween so people have something to read. I'm not sure how well that's going to work since it was my original intention for this post to simply say, "Yay, I have two followers now!".


"Gosh, and these are just the notes for his next blog post!"

No comments:

Post a Comment