Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Marketing 101

For a while now I've been trying to think of something catchy to use for the name of my less "intensive" posts about casual observations and notes. These posts are what I have been calling "Thought Of The Day", with the added "beta #" in the title reflecting that the whole thing would probably change into something else. First of all, the name seems ingenuous since they are as sporadic as my regular posts. It just sounds to me like it is setting up some kind of expectation and I don't need any more of that right now. And who wants to disappoint their audience, am I right?

So, I have finally settled on my thematic name for these posts...they will henceforth be called......

BLOGURGITATIONS

Well, I like it. It perfectly describes the intent of the posts' contents. Basically any kind of mind dump that can act as filler while I procrastinate on my multi-paragraphical concepts. You know, the truly mind-blowing stuff (that you will never see because I never finish them).

I hope you enjoy the new title, and if you don't, well, what do you know.

Honestly, I just put this here because it had the word "regurgitate" and because I am posting this on St. Patrick's Day. Seems fitting since I expect a lot of people will be regurgitating green beer most of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment