Thursday, June 10, 2010

Experiments In Duplication

(In some circles, this might be referred to as plagiarism, but those circles are jerks)


to the fella' in india who found this blog by googling "synonym and palindrome for ship detection device," i'm sorry to have let you down with my whiskey-infused poop lectures and complaints about financial corporations and umbrellas.

i'm sure that's not what you were looking for.

but if you're still reading, the answer is RADAR.

you're welcome.

for everyone else, check out the billboard liberation front's improved version of the mcdonald's advertisement.



i'm sick of it. as seen at cala foods on california and hyde.

wellp, with that said, it's time to drink whiskey and poop. (poop is a verb in this sentence, not a noun.)

kbye.



If it helps justify any of this, I DID see the sign first-hand WITH the guy who took the picture and wrote about it, AND we discussed it (sortof). Also, he bought me at least two of the beers I drank last night which I think contributed to me forgetting two other great blog post ideas that I had on the way home from bar-hopping. So there!

3 comments:

  1. Also, I think I did a better job cropping the photo, so it's an improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, where's that "mindless drivel" option when you need it?

    to better justify my beer-buying resulting in your forgetting of two posts, our adventures (in beer-buying) were likely the original inspiration for those two posts.

    so let's call it even, ya thief.

    p.s. thanks for the plug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You told me to remove that option, so you only have yourself to blame.

    I thought of this as a way to see how duplicate content would fare in hits, curious to see if it would direct more traffic to me, but since I only have THREE frakkin subscribers, I suspect the numbers will be in your favor...even though my post is cleverer.

    ReplyDelete