Friday, December 19, 2008

Neglect

I've been letting this blog go a bit. Part of it is because I think of something to write and then forget...or I just use Twitter, treating it as my microblog.

If fact, I think services such as Twitter, Brightkite, Pownce, and so on, have made the personal "blurb" blog nearly obsolete. Why post something to a website and manage it when you can throw out a tweet and all your followers get it delivered to THEM. Unless you have a lengthy diatribe or blog professionally, it hardly seems worth it.

However, possibly a more impressive reason for this blog's neglect is that my blogging energy has been directed to my stint as software reviewer at 148apps.com. It is much more rewarding and likely to further my blog publishing career. Hey, it already got me a Press pass for Macworld (please note the professional use of the lower case "w").

I'm using a new iPhone app, iBlogger, which works with Blogger.com, so maybe I'll go ahead and "blurb" a little more frequently...just to round out my blogging resume.

Http://www.148apps.com

Check it out!
Mobile Blogging from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment