Saturday, July 26, 2008

Uncut and Uncensored!

I felt that before I begin regular posts that I should "warn" anyone reading the blog that it is my intention to publish my raw thoughts, opinions, and observations. I think most of us tone down what we think about subjects when discussing them with different groups. Some groups are formal, some get the brunt of our full-on personalities. I'm generally pretty cautious about my expressions, but HERE I'm throwing that out the window! Well, probably not completely, but the bottom line is that you may read things that will surprise you...maybe not. Perhaps I have no idea what people think of me. So, just keep in mind that the posts will be relatively unfiltered and may not reflect my ongoing evolution of thoughts, unless I choose to go back and amend the posting.

I also will try to be relatively eloquent, but I may also drop the occasional f-bomb or expletive if I'm in the mood.

You have thusly been warned and I will assume EVERYONE has read these posts in order, and so absolve myself of any responsibility should anyone become injured as a result of my unexposed honesty....or unfettered laziness.

PS: feel free to comment with your own blunt honesty within this venue, but don't expose it to me in public. That's just rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment