Saturday, July 26, 2008

My First Fashion Rant

So when did it become fashionable for guys to start wearing those big, clunky Dolce & Gabanna type sunglasses that women have been making trendy for the last couple of years?! Does anyone else think it just makes them look like they were too lazy to find their own, and just stole one of their girlfriend's?

Women, if you are wondering where your fave pair of $150 DC or DKNY sunglasses went, check your man's car or duffel bag. WTF GUYS??!!

Personally, I believe the trend in huge sunglasses is just another
conspiracy to get people to provide companies with free advertising. The bigger the product, the bigger the logo. When they start paying me for this privilege, I'll reconsider wearing them.

Trends are stupid.

Sent from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment